Zestair has just launched their latest Philippine domestic seat sale promo. This promo fare covers all lights of Zestair except Tablas, Leyte. Base Fare is only 12 Pesos for select seats.
Now you can go visit Cebu, Boracay (via Kalibo), Palawan, Legazpi, Tacloban, Iloilo, Davao and more at affordable prices.
Booking of promo fare tickets are ongoing and will end January 31, 2013.
Travel date is from June 1 up to August 31, 2013.
Zestair Promo fare 2013
Zestair Promo Fare for June, July and August 2013
- Manila to Boracay with 6,624 promo seats available
- Manila to Busuanga with 427 promo seats available
- Manila to Puerto Prinsesa with 5,888 promo seats available
- Manila to Marinduque with 502 promo seats available
- Manila to Legazpi with 856 promo seats available
- Manila to Masbate with 552 promo seats available
- Manila to Tacloban with 3000 promo seats available
- Manila to Cebu with 8,748 promo seats available
- Manila to Tagbilaran with 3,312 promo seats available
- Manila to Iloilo with 4,632 promo seats available
- Manila to Davao with 3000 promo seats available
- Cebu to Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan with 2,024 discounted seats available
- Cebu to Davao with 2,024 discounted seats available
Kindly be informed that the 12 Peso rate is for the Base Fare of your tickets only. Passengers who would want to book for these Zestair promo fare tickets needs to pay for ticketing service fee of 89.60 pesos per ticket if booked online or 156.80 pesos per ticket if booked over the counter.
Also excluded are the NAIA terminal fee of 200 pesos for those leaving Manila, Aviation Security Fee of 16.80 Pesos, 12% VAT on the BAse Fare (1.44 pesos) and Fuel Surcharge of 250 to 400 Pesos depending on your point of origin and destination.
Passenger can book a single flight ticket and for round trip tickets.
For more airline promo news and Piso Fare 2013 alerts coming from Zestair and other airline companies like Cebu Pacific Air, Airphil Express, Philippine Airlines and more, please join and Like our Facebook page at Philippines All in Promo Fares.Sponsored Ads