If you are planning to go on traveling the Philippines or other countries and destinations like Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau or Thailand in November or December 2013 or January 2014, better see this latest Cebu Pacific Air promo fare first.
Starting today up to August 22, 2013, Cebu Pacific will conduct a Domestic and International promo fare which includes tickets at 75% discounted rates. This promo tickets is for all domestic destinations in the Philippines plus all of Cebu Pacific’s international destinations except Japan.
Travel period is from November November 7, 2013 up to January 31, 2014.
Cebu Pacific Air promo for November, December 2013 and January 2014
Cebu Pacific Air Domestic Flights in the Philippines
- Boracay via Caticlan Airport
- Butuan City
- Cagayan de Oro
- Camiguin via Mactan International Airport Cebu
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Clark, Pampanga
- Coron, Palawan (Busuanga)
- Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte
- Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
- General Santos
- Kalibo, Aklan
- Laoag,Ilocos Norte
- Lagazpi, Albay
- Ozamiz, Misamis Occiental
- Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan
- Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur
- Roxas City,Capiz
- San Jose, Mindoro
- Tacloban, Leyte
- Tagbilaran, Bohol
- Virac, Catanduanes
Cebu Pacific International Destinations ( Except Osaka, Japan)
- Siem Reap, Camboadia
- Beijing, Guangzhou ( Canton), Shanghai, Xiamen, China
- Hong Kong
- Bali and Jakarta, Indonesia
- Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Busan and Incheon, South Korea
- Bangkok and Phuketh, Thailand
- Dubai, UAE
- Hanoi and Ho Chi Mihn, Vietnam
Book your tickets now and save on your travels especially if you are planning to spend the holidays in Hong Kong or go on an early Christmas shopping spree in Singapore and bankok, Thailand.
Booking of tickets can be done via online booking only at www.cebupacificair.com. Citi Cardholders need to enter the code CITISALE when booking.
The 75% discount is valid to the Base Fare of your ticket only. Various fees and charges still apply such as:
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee of 120 pesos per ticket
- Fuel surcharge (Php 200 – Php 450 for domestic flights)
- Fuel Surcharge (Php 410 – Php 4,510 for international destinations)
- 12% VAT
- 15 pesos aviation security fee
- Terminal fee: Php 20 – Php 200 for domestic destinations/ Php 450 – Php 550 for international destinations.
- Country specific charges are computed on top of total quoted fares for flights departing from international destinations
Like us on Facebook at Philippines All in Promo Fares and follow us on Twitter at @AllinFares for more Cebu Pacific Air promos for 2013 and 2014 like this 75% Off promo, Piso Fare alerts and job opening news.SPONSORED ADS
Please Like and Share.