Good news to all our Promo Fare Fans!!! Cebu Pacific Air has just announced a new seat sale deal for select domestic and international destinations.
Now you can get promo fare tickets for some of the best destinations in the Philippines for as low as 399 and 699 Pesos ( Base Fare). You can also purchase Cebu Pacific international tickets for as low as 75% Off.
Selling of these discounted airplane tickets is ongoing and will be on sale up to April 30, 2013.
Travel dates are from June 1 to August 31, 2013 for domestic travels and from June 1 up to September 30, 2013 for international trips. July is included in this promo fare.
Cebu Pacific Air Promo Fare: June, July, August and September
The domestic destinations included in this latest Cebu Pacific seat sale are:
- 399 Pesos Base Fare
Manila bound for Bacolod, Isabela, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag, Roxas, Mindoro, Tacloban and Tuguegarao or Vice Versa
- 699 Pesos Base fare
Manila bound for Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Virac, Zamboanga and Vice Versa
Prices staed above are for BASE FARES only. Passengers who wishes to avail these promo fare tickets still need to pay for these extra charges:
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee: 120 Pesos per ticket or 240 pesos for round trip tickets
- NAIA Terminal Fee: 200 Pesos for those leaving Manila ( 200 pesos terminal fee from Cebu also)
- Fuel Surcharge: 300 up to 480 Pesos depending on your destination
- 12% VAT on the Base Fare and others
Cebu Pacific International Promo Fare 2013
Also on sale are select international flights for:
- Cebu, Iloilo or Kalibo for Hong Kong
- Clark to Hong Kong or Macau
- Manila to Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shanghai, or Xiamen
These airline tickets are sold for as low as 75% off.
Get these discounted tickets and go on an affordable vacation abroad and visit some of the famous tourist spots like Hong Kong Disneyland. You can also explore Macau and the rest of China without spending too much.
Please Like, Share and Tweet this travel post. Thanks!!!