Off peak season is one of the best time to travel due to low rates and fares. One of the best promos to grab this rainy season is the latest Cebu Pacific Air promo fare for the months of August, September and October for they are selling domestic and international tickets now for as low as 99 Pesos ( Base Fare only).
If you want to book these tickets, better book now or until the end of the sale on June 30, 2013.
Domestic tickets’ travel period starts on August 1 and will end on October 31, 2013. International promo fare tickets has a travel period of August 15 up to end of October. Travel period for Manila to Kuala Lumpur or Kota Kinabalu however starts on July 1 up to end of September.
Cebu Pacific Air
Cebu Pacific Domestic Promo fare
99 Pesos base fare
- Bacolod to Cagayan de Oro
- Cebu to Cagayan de Oro, Butuan, Ozamiz or Zamboanga
- Davao to Cagayan de Oro, Dipolog or Zamboanga
- Zamboanga to Cagayan de Oro or Tawi Tawi
399 Pesos Base Fare
- Cebu to Camiguin, Davao, Dipolog or Surigao
- Davao to Iloilo City
- Iloilo to General Santos City
699 Pesos base fare
- Cebu to General Santos, Pagadian and Siargao
- Davao to Kalibo or Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Manila to Butuan City, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Dipolog, Cotabato, General Santos, Ozamiz, Pagadian and Zamboanga
- Iloilo to CDO
Cebu Pacific Air International promo fare
- 99 Pesos base fare: Manila to Kota Kinabalu or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 99 Pesos base fare: Manila to Taipei, Taiwan
- 499 Pesos base fare: Manila to Xiamen, China
- 699 Pesos base fare: Clark to Hong Kong
- 999 Pesos base fare: Cebu, Iloilo or Kalibo to Hong Kong
- 999 Pesos base fare:Clark to Bangkok or Macau
- 999 Pesos base fare: Manila to Macau, Guangzhou or Hong Kong
- 1,499 Pesos base fare: Manila to Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai
- 1,499 Pesos base fare: Cebu to Bangkok
Book your tickets now. Just remember that prices above are for the BASE FARE of a single or one way trip ticket only. Passengers who would want to avail this promo still needs to pay in full other fees and charges like:
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee: 120 pesos per ticket, 240 pesos for round trip tickets
- 12% VAT
- Fuel Surcharge
- Terminal Fee
- Philippine Travel Tax for those going abroad
Booking can be done at www.cebupacificair.com or you can call (02) 70-20-888 in Manila and (032) 320-88-88 in Cebu for ticket reservations.
Tickets are also availble in all Cebu Pacific ticketing and sales offices as well as via their authorized travel agents.
So what are you waiting for? Book now and get to see some of the best tourist destinations in the Philippines like Cebu, Davao, Palawan, Manila and more.
It is also the best time to see other countries and places like in Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.
Please Like and Share. Thanks