For those looking for cheap airline tickets and promos for Holy Week 2013, Summer Vacation and for business trips this coming February, March, April and May, then you better see this great domestic and international promo fare by Cebu Pacific Air.
On sale are select Piso Fare tickets to some domestic destinations while International tickets such as for Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Bangkok are on sale at great discounts.
You can now buy and book your tickets or until January 13, 2013.
For domestic flights, travel starts February 1, 2013 up to May 31, 2013. International promo flights are from March 1, 2013 up to end of May.
Cebu Pacific Air Piso Fare and International Promo 2013
Cebu Pacific Promo Fare for February, March, April and May 2013
Cebu Pacific Piso Fare 2013
- Cebu to Dumaguete, Tacloban, Bacolod and Iloilo
- Cagayan de Oro to Iloilo or Bacolod
- Davao to Butuan, Kalibo, and Dipolog a
- Iloilo going to Tacloban or General Santos City
- Manila to Dumaguete
- Cagayan de Oro to Zamboanga
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay, Cebu, Iloilo, Kalibo, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, or Roxas
- Cebu to Boracay or Coron Palawan
- Davao to Iloilo or Puerto Prinsesa
Cebu Pacific International Promo Fare 2013
- Cebu bound for to Hong Kong, Bangkok,Thailand, or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Clark, Pampanga to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore or Macau
- Iloilo to Hong Kong or Singapore
- Cebu to Singapore
- Cebu to Busan or Incheon in Korea
Please be advised that prices are for your Base Fare only. Web Admin Fee, Terminal Fee, Fuel Surcharge, and other taxes are still not included. Tickets are available for round trip flights.
So if you want to see world class and white sand beaches like Boracay and Cebu this coming summer, better book your tickets now. This promo fare is also great for those who want to reflect and experience some peace come Holy Week 2013 this coming March.
For more updates on Cebu Pacific Piso Fare 2013 plus other seat sale promos from different airline companies, kindly Like our Facebook Page at Philippines All in Promo Fares.
Please SHARE this Philippine travel blog post. Salamat!!!