For those looking for cheap airline tickets and promo fares for the months of September, October, November and December 2013, better check out this Cebu Pacific Air promo fare first for them might have what you are looking for.
Up for grabs until August 16, 2013 are select domestic destinations and international flights from the Philippines’ largest budget airline company.
Travel dates are:
- September 1 to December 31, 2013 for Domestic promo flights
- September 15 to December 12, 2013 for International promo fare tickets
Cebu Pacific Air Promo Fare 2013
Cebu Pacific Air Domestic Promo Fares
99 Pesos Base Fare
- Bacolod to Cagayan de Oro
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (via Caticlan), Kalibo, Dumaguete City, Iloilo or Tacloban City
399 Pesos Base Fare
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay ( via Caticlan), Cebu, Roxas, Iloilo or Kalibo, Aklan
- Iloilo to Tacloban
699 Pesos Base Fare
- Manila to Dumaguete City , Tacloban or Tagbilaran Bohol
- Iloilo to Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Cebu Pacific International Flights Promo
999 Pesos Base Fare from Manila or Iloilo to Hong Kong
1488 Pesos Base Fare from Manila to Busan, Incheon in South Korea or Dubai
3488 Pesos Base Fare from Manila to Osaka, Japan
3488 Pesos Base Fare from Cebu to Busan or Incheon, South Korea
All rates given above only reflects the Base Fare of a single trip ticket only. Still not included are the 120 pesos Cebu Pacific web admin fee, Fuel Surcharge, Terminal Fee and 12% VAT.
Passengers of international flights are also subjected to the Philippine Travel tax of 1,620 pesos plus other country specified taxes.
All passengers who availed this promo will be given a 7 kg hand carry luggage allowance.
Go to www.cebupacificair.com to book your tickets online or call their hotline numbers at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu for ticket reservations or for more info.
Like us on Facebook at Philippines All in Promo Fares and Follow us on Twitter at @AllinFares for more updates on the latest Cebu Pacific promo fares, Piso Fare for 2013 and 2014, Job Hiring and other airline related news and events.
Please Like and Share. Thanks