Do you have a fun and outgoing personality? Or do you want to travel and talk to people? is you’re answers are yes, then maybe its time for you to join Air Asia as one of their Cabin Crew.
Yes, Air Asia is looking for Cabin Crew for their fleet. This Cabin Crew Job Hiring will be held this March 2014.
Air Asia are looking for both Male and Female cabin crew and flight attendants so better get your Resume’ ready.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Job Hiring and Interview 2014
Air Asia Cabin Crew Qualifications and Requirements
- Male and Female aged 20 to 30 years old
- With good complexion and a good set of teeth
- Weight should be in proportion to height
- Height Limit for Ladies: minimum of 157 cm or up to the maximum of height of 170 cm (barefoot)
- Height Limit for Men: minimum of 170 cm or the maximum height of 180 cm (barefoot)
- College graduate or College Level (at least completed second year in Collage)
- Should be fluent in English and Filipino
- Knowledge in Chinese and Korean languages is an advantage
Cabin Crew Job Hiring Date and Venue
The Walk in Interview for this Air Asia job hiring for Male and Female Cabin Crew will be held at the Arts in the City, 26th Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City.
- Date: March 25, 2014
- Time: 9:00 AM up to 5:00 PM only
Interested applicants are advised to wear proper business attire. Ladies are required to wear knee length skirts and should come in full make up.
Applicants are also required to bring the following job requirements:
- Updated Resume
- Original & copies of Barangay, Police and NBI Clearance
- Original and copies of your valid Passport
- 1 recent colored photograph (passport size)
- 1 recent colored full-length photograph (postcard size)
- Original & copies of Educational Certificates like Collage Diploma
We would like to wish all the applicants good luck for this upcoming Walk In Interview for Cabin Crew by Air Asia.
Please Like us on Facebook at Philippines ALL in Promo Fares and on Twitter at @AllinFares for more Cabin Crew job hiring news, airlines promos, Piso Fare 2014 updates and other travel related news!!!SPONSORED ADSSponsored Ads
Please SHARE this to all of your friends!!!