Starting today, Philippine Airlines and Airphil Express will have some changes in their domestic flights airport designation in Manila.
PAL will now have some flights coming in NAIA terminal3 while Airphil Express will be having some flights coming in from NAIA Terminal 2.
Here would be the new airport assignments for all the domestic flights of Philippine Airlines and Airphil Express:
NAIA Terminal 2 ( after Nayong Pilipino)
- Cebu ( Mactan International Airport)
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte
- Tagbilaran, Bohol
- Kalibo (Flight Number 239, 240, 249 and 250)
NAIA Terminal 3 ( Near Resorts World Manila)
- Busuanga (Coron, Palawan)
- Cagayan de Oro City
- Caticlan (Boracay)
- Puerto Prinsesa
- Kalibo ( Flight number 081, 082, 561, 562, 565, 566, 975, 976,969, 970)
for more information about these changes you can call the offices of these 2 airline companies at these numbers:
- Philippine Airlines (02) 855-8888 Manila
- Airphil Express (02) 855-9000 in Manila or (032) 505-1616 in Cebu
Join us on our Facebook page at Philippines All in Promo Fares to get instant alerts on the latest airline news and cheapest airline promo fares for 2012 and 2013.
Please Share this post!!!