Philippine Airlines is now looking for applicants for different job openings starting with Cabin Crew, PAL Ambassadors and ground personnel and staff. This is due to their expansion both here in the Philippines and abroad.
In this regard, Philippine Airlines and PAL Express will conduct job hiring and recruitment events in Manila and Cebu City for the month of August 2013.
Philippine Airlines Job Hiring 2013
Available Job Openings for Philippine Airlines
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Male and Female with collage diploma
- Single for female, preferable single for male applicants
- Height requirment is at least 5’3″ for female and at least 5’6″ for male applicants
- Weight proportionate to height
- With good eyesight, nice set of teeth and with good complexion
- Customer Service Agents
- Sales and Service Agents
- Customer Relations Officers
- Premiere Guest Services Frontliners
- Ground Equipment Operator
- Ramp Equipment Operator
- Ramp Services Supervisor
- Baggage Master
- Load Controller
- Work Scheduler
- Statistics Clerk
Where to apply?
For those in Metro Manila and the rest of Luzon, PAL will hae their job fair on August 17, 2013 at:
- Philippine Airlines Main Office, San Miguel Corporation, Mandaluyong City ( Gate 3 fronting SM Megamall)
For those in Visayas and Mindanao, the Philippine Airlines recruitment team will be Cebu on August 24, 2013 at:
- Radisson Blu Hotel beside SM City Cebu
Recruitment starts at 8 am until 5 pm.
What to bring?
Applicants are expected to bring with them updated copies of their Resume and close up photos. Cabin Crew applicants shoul also bring full body photos.
All applicants are advised to come in business attire.
Please Like and Share.