For those who want to go on an early summer vacation and go to island destinations like Boracay, Siargao, Bohol, Mindoro and Palawan, this Cebu Pacific Air promo is for you. Also available are flights to some of the best cities and tourist spots in the Philippines like Manila, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, CDO and more.
Selling of promo tickets are now ongoing and will end on January 7, 2013 or until seats last.
Travel period for this Cebu Pacific Air starts on February 1, 2013 and will end on March 31, 2013. This promo fare is great for those who are looking for cheap airline tickets and promos for Holy Week 2013.
Cebu Pacific Air Promo for February and March 2103
Domestic Flights that are included in this latest promo from Cebu Pacific are as follows:
188 Pesos To and From:
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay, Butuan, CDO, Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Prinsesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Zamboanga or Coron Palawan
- Cagayan de Oro to Davao, Iloilo, Zamboanga, or Bacolod
- Davao to Iloilo, Zamboanga, Butuan, Dipolog, Kalibo or Puerto Prinsesa Palawan
- Iloilo to General Santos City, Puerto Prinsesa or Tacloban
- Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
488 Pesos Domestic Seat Sale to and from:
- Manila to Bacolod, Caticlan, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo,Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Puerto Prinsesa, Roxas, San Jose Mindoro, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao or Virac.
688 Pesos Cebu Pacific flights to and from:
- Manila to Butuan, Cagayan de Oro City, Cotabato, Davao,Dipolog, General Santos City, Ozamiz, Pagadian or Zamboanga City.
Just a reminder to all our readers, the prices given above are only for the base fare of your one way trip ticket. You still need to pay the full amount of other fees and taxes like the 100 pesos web admin fee of Cebu Pacific, the 200 Pesos terminal fee of NAIA 3 if you are leaving Metro Manila, 12% VAT, Fuel Surcharge and others.
For more updates on the latest seat sale and Piso Fare 2013 alerts, kindly join our Facebook page at Philippines All in Promo Fares.
Please SHARE this Philippine travel blog post!!!! Salamat po.